A hearty welcome to all!

If you are in love with life, food, poetry....i welcome you heartily. Your feedback, constructively phrased, is more than welcome!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Come September...

September, i read somewhere, is the month of fresh beginnings, of hope and renewal. Come september..and i was overtaken by the urge to start something..anew, something i had never done before. So, here i am with my blog to share my thoughts, experiences and trysts with my passions....life, food and poetry.

Currently serving my first term in bureaucracy in a typical, moffusil town in the backwaters of India, I find myself in a reflective mood.Since work is not so taxing and I am a married bachelorrette,(hey, i didnt like the word "bachelor") I have time to indulge my interests which were not possible in my hectic student years at delhi. i have experimented in my kitchen...I am a foodie all right!;dabbled with poetry, taught myself glass painting while dealing with the life, times and travails of the common man on a daily basis. My posts would be a reflection of these..and more! So long..till then..
I made yummy phirni yesterday..would post the recipe in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment